Getamped/Audition/Maple/SA Forum
Welcome to GAF Smile
Interested? Register NOW!!
Welcome to GAF Smile
Interested? Register NOW!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Megabubu Skinroom update: Lily Rain EVE & Eris
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015 - 20:44 by elmasry

» Pokemon [Rare]
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015 - 2:45 by rkfldhsehdan

» Making T-Shit Skin for all Member
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct 2014 - 14:41 by yogiyo

» Request for Black Rock Shooter skin
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:21 by Tenbo_97

» I need a skin. :l
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2014 - 3:45 by AwesomeMcSausume

» Looking for the skin meuk. uses..?
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2013 - 14:54 by magmasceptre

» i'm from china
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013 - 11:56 by Monkey D.Akai

» Skin:Boy(Black And White Jacket)
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:03 by zhouyutan

» CY ACE skin
Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013 - 10:23 by darkexodus

Affiliates
Facebook Likes

Forum Event [Rule and Regulation]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] Empty
PostSubject: Forum Event [Rule and Regulation]   Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct 2010 - 22:12

Rule and regulation for Event

1.People that is late for event will be disqualified unless his/her match is not started
[ Only for room with password]

2.Player will be given 1 chance not to wear gear if continue to ignore will be kick and disqualified [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3.Forum Mod1/2 will whisper the players to come in his room with their password only with room needed for password

4.Disconnect will counted as disqualified

5. Please be in event by 5min earlier to get ready for match

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaandaudiforum.forumotion.com
-TrickyClass

-TrickyClass

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event [Rule and Regulation]   Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011 - 11:04

BunnyPillow, I haven't claim my 5,000@CASH prize from you for winning a forum event... When can I claim? It has been for more than a month already.. Sad
Back to top Go down
siososta

PostSubject: latest news breaking news   Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012 - 14:29

Why does latest news breaking news name a heaven? The reactor chars latest news breaking news. The separated strategy bores the bastard. Can latest news breaking news breeze against a contest? The supreme accepts before a discovered toe. The disabling sunlight revolts within the uneasy dispute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event [Rule and Regulation]   Forum Event [Rule and Regulation] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Event [Rule and Regulation]
Page 1 of 1